Ph.: (705)-673-7161 After hours: (705)673-1882
and Businessman Bill Kramer decided in 1938 to open a flower shop. In
1938, Mr. Kramer opened the doors to the Rosery Florist, originally located at
78 Larch Street. Ten years after the doors first opened, Mr. Kramer moved
the business to its current location at 74 Larch Street, Sudbury.
Pat Ptaszynski joined the Rosery Florist team on May 8th, 1950. She
planned on only helping out for Mother's Day that year, but ended up staying
on. Over the following months, Pat developed a knack for designing and
found a passion for the business. In 1954, Pat became the manager and ran
the business for Mr. Kramer.
Business flourished in the 50's, 60's an 70's. In 1970, Pat became
partner in the business and in 1970, the full owner following the death of Mr.
The Rosery Florist has a staff of between 7 and 20 people, depending on the
time of year.
Pat Ptaszynski and staff make custom floral arrangements for all occasions,
from births, through school, birthdays, weddings, anniversary, funerals, ect.
Our products include fruit baskets, baby baskets, balloons, silk arrangements,
planter baskets, a wide variety of stuffed animals as well as professionally
designed vase arrangements, centerpieces, funeral arrangements and more with a
wide selection of beautiful fresh flowers.
Call or come in and let the friendly staff take care of your floral needs.